Ntegra is an innovative, UK based IT Consultancy, providing Advisory, Change & Integration and Digital services to clients across Europe and the US. UK clients include FTSE 100 & 250 businesses spanning industries such as Retail, Telecoms, Energy and Media.
As a result of increasing demand, we are seeking to recruit a Permanent Business Analyst to join our Consulting team.
You will be working on client engagements, typically taking a lead role in:
- Conducting client stakeholder discussions to understand their business problems
- Structuring and analysing client operational data
- Presentation of resultant insights to client stakeholders
- Assisting with formulating business cases
- Eliciting business requirements from client stakeholders
- Assisting in formulating solution options and recommendations
- Process mapping, analysis and To-Be’ process formulation.
- Workshop organisation, facilitation and output capture.
- In conjunction with our Solution Architects, solution design wire framing.
The successful candidate will come from a business analyst background with experience in the Technical BA environment.
Above all, you will need to possess the following qualities, demonstrable by examples of your past successes:
- An analytical mind with a passion for improving established processes and performance levels.
- Great listening skills and the ability to adapt your communication style to suit a wide range of individuals.
- The ability to assert your views and ideas, whilst being receptive to alternatives and not defensive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with impeccable attention to detail.
- The confidence and ability to succinctly present your ideas to a senior audience.
- Understanding of project and business analysis methodologies is an advantage.
- The adaptability to work independently or as part of a team.
Ntegra has a fast-paced, can-do culture and will provide an environment in which the right candidate will not only succeed but thrive.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful growing consultancy. We have a solid framework to support your career goals, with a defined culture based on personal growth, plus a competitive salary with a fantastic benefits package.
If you are interested in being part of the future please get in touch.